‘Home of Love and Mercy’ is a non-profit organization providing humanitarian aid of a material, spiritual, emotional and socio-psychological nature to enrich the quality of life of disadvantaged people.
OUR MISSION is to manifest love, respect and compassion towards needy people, people from disadvantaged families and/or families who go through a hard time.
- Kindness as a manifestation of Christian Love
OUR STRATEGY is to promote and run a series of programs for our target group meant to:
- support them materially and emotionally by providing them with humanitarian aid – clothing, shoes, food and meds
- counsel them socially, medically and legally
- support them financially in organizing and filing the necessary papers for obtaining different identity papers and certain rights given to them by authorized state institutions
- integrate them in our `Second chance` education program for needy children who don’t attend school, in order to eventually integrate them in the state education and social inclusion system
OUR TARGET GROUP is comprised of individuals and families from Tîrgu-Mureș (the Cold Valley area, Băneasa, Gheorghe Doja and Dealului streets etc.) and other places in the Mureș county, people who find themselves in a difficult spot and are needy. Many of our beneficiaries are from the Roma community and have a very basic lifestyle. We also serve homeless people and those individuals, often elderly, who live by themselves and are not in contact with their families.